Higher Education Representatives
We are delighted that Natalia Desselberger (2017-2019, St Hilda’s) is the Higher Education Representatives. Natalia is responsible for overseeing all the representatives, making sure that each year the link between College and university/college is as fluid for our members as we can make it.
Please do get in touch with Natalia if you would like to be a Higher Education Representative (see the list of vacancies below).
If you are interested in contacting any of the representatives please contact the Guild Office email@example.com
University & College Representatives:
- Art College: VACANT
- Birmingham University: VACANT
- Bristol University: Linda Papagallo
- Cambridge University: Rachel Lyu
- Cardiff University: Edi Ekoriko
- Cornell University (US): Sharon Ng
- Durham University: Annabel Cooper
- Drama College Representative: Alice Jemal
- Edinburgh University: Issy Smith
- Exeter University: Maya Robberstad
- Imperial College: Abida Hyat
- King’s College London: Jeanette Lim
- Leeds University: VACANT
- Loughborough University: VACANT
- Manchester University: VACANT
- Music College: VACANT
- Newcastle University: VACANT
- Oxford Brookes: VACANT
- Oxford University: Imi Culhane
- Reading University: VACANT
- St Andrews University: VACANT
- Southampton University: VACANT
- University College London (UCL): VACANT
- Warwick University: VACANT
ROLE OF HIGHER EDUCATION REPRESENTATIVES (location specific)
Higher Education Representatives are responsible for hosting gatherings at their university/college for Guild members. They will act as supports for first years and speak to current CLC students about their experiences.
They will set up a WhatsApp Group or Facebook Page to which former CLC and University “specific” students will be invited to join.
Higher Education Representatives will act as a link between the Area Representatives and Guild members who are attending university/college in a certain area.
They will advertise Guild events that are taking place in the city, broader county/region or in Guild generally (eg webinars) and will organise coffee mornings/lunches etc for Guild members at their university.
They will be a point of contact for Guild members seeking advice about university life if they are struggling.
Higher Education Representatives will also act as a point of contact for girls who are transitioning from College to university/college life and answer questions that SFC or College members may have about their university/college.