TOP UNIVERSITY DESTINATIONS FOR 2018 LEAVERS
During the summer, our Class of 2018 achieved excellent A Level and IB results, securing places at a range of top universities.
The 10 most popular university destinations for our 2018 leavers were as follows:
- University College London (UCL)
- University of Bristol
- University of Oxford
- The University of Edinburgh
- London School of Economics (LSE)
- King's College London (KCL)
- University of Exeter
- University of Cambridge
- University of Newcastle
- Durham University
A number of girls also opted to study abroad, including at a range of prestigious US colleges. This year, US destinations included Yale, Stanford, Emerson, Brown, UPenn, and Parsons School of Design, among others.
Girls chose over 75 different subject combinations. Our 15 most popular courses were as follows:
- Medicine / Medical Sciences
- Law / Law & Politics
- Liberal Arts
- Philosophy (includes combinations with Economics / Politics / Psychology)
- Biology or Biological / Biomedical Sciences
- Politics (includes combinations with International Relations and others)
- Geography (includes combinations with Economics / Environment)
- Art / Fine Art
- Business & Management
- Veterinary Medicine / Science
- English (includes combinations with Creative Writing / History)
While these represent the most popular choices among our leavers, the broad range of courses varied greatly across the year group, from Anthropology, Fashion & Textiles, History & Modern Languages, and Illustration, to Linguistics, Materials Science, Music, Sport & Exercise Science, and Statistics, Economics & Finance.
Congratulations to all our 2018 leavers on their outstanding achievements. For a detailed list of all the girls' university destinations and course choices, please visit our page on University Destinations 2018.