OPPORTUNITY FOR GUILD MEMBERS
BOOK KEEPER / PA
Bee Stillman-Jones (2009-2014, St Helen's/Beale) is a Broker at The London Belgravia Group and they have an opportunity which Bee has asked us to advertise to see if there are any Guild members who would be interested in applying for the role.
The London Belgravia Group are looking to recruit a Book keeper / PA to manage day to day accounting and finance for the business as well as administration responsibilities for the directors.
We are a specialist provider of niche high value insurance and finance services to the UK Real Estate sector. An opportunity has arisen to join our team for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual looking to develop a successful career at an organisation that is leading the way in their sector.
The role consists of supporting the Directors with all organisational and administration duties along with day-to-day responsibility for finance.
You will need to have a strong work ethic, enjoy working as part of a team and be able to manage the logistical arrangements for the MD and other Directors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor office expenses and reconcile
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Providing support to the Directors and senior fee earners
- Diary management, travel planning (national & International), expenses, management of client files etc
- Sending emails to clients on behalf of the directors
- Sending proposals out to insurers and then collating quotes
- Preparing briefing presentations for client meetings.
- Creating documents and letters to send to clients
- Collating research information on behalf of directors
- Managing incoming telephone calls for Directors
- Data Input, maintenance and alteration of data
- Travel to occasional client meetings / events with Directors
- Undertaking other activities as required by the senior Management team
There is no single characteristic that we are looking for. However, we believe you will flourish in this position if you are well organised, an effective problem solver, critical thinker and resolute in your decision-making.
In addition you will have the ability to liaise and communicate both internally and externally at a senior level. This role is based in the City, Ideally you will be a graduate calibre individual or will be an experienced PA / Bookkeeper with a demonstrable history of success in your field.
Closing date for applications: 7th June 2021
If this is of interest please send your CV to Bee Stillman-Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: https://lbb.london/about-us/londonbelgraviagroup/