We want to stay in touch with you but under recent legislation, without your consent we will not be able to email you.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on Friday 25th May 2018. This is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information, and it will give you more control over how your data is stored and processed.
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED?
You can email us at any time to update how you would like to hear from us email@example.com
- I would like to receive Guild E-News
- I would like updates about projects and events which support the future of College, including bursaries
- Please send me communications that are bespoke to me or my year group (including reunions, networking opportunities and concerts)
Please let us know by email if you want to answer Yes or No to each of the above, we can then update your record.
Alternatively, you can call us on +44(0)1242 256581/525504 Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.00pm to update your postal and telephone preferences.
REASONS TO STAY CONNECTED AND GIVE YOUR CONSENT TO EMAILS
- Access to a network of over 8,500 Guild Members in 70+ countries throughout the world for career and personal reasons
- Invitations to reunions
- Access to events including lectures and concerts
- Receive information on how to contribute and participate in projects to support the future of College
- Opportunities to support the work of the Professional Guidance Centre, for example networking dinners
- Updates on Guild and College news through Guild E-News
Your details will be kept safe and secure and only used by Guild and College. If you would like to understand more about how we use your information, please see the Privacy Notice on the website.