We want to stay in touch with you but under new legislation, without your consent we will not be able to email you.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on Friday 25th May 2018. This is a new legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information, and it will give you more control over how your data is stored and processed.
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED?
Click here now to opt in to email communications (please ensure you are not logged into Member Resources)
Return the consent card (you were mailed) in the prepaid envelope
Call us on +44(0)1242 256581/525504 Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.00pm
You can also update your postal and telephone preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
REASONS TO STAY CONNECTED AND GIVE YOUR CONSENT TO EMAILS
- Access to a network of over 8,500 Guild Members in 70+ countries throughout the world for career and personal reasons
- Invitations to reunions
- Access to events including lectures, concerts and the Cheltenham Festivals
- Receive information on how to contribute and participate in projects to support the future of College
- Opportunities to support the work of the Professional Guidance Centre, for example networking dinners
- Updates on Guild and College news through Guild E-News
What happens if I don’t respond?
We will be unable to email you after 25th May 2018 until you give us your consent. We will continue to contact you by post and telephone where appropriate (unless you have asked us not to). You can find more information in our Privacy Notice.
Not everything is suitable to be sent by post and it can be expensive. We want to continue to control our costs to maximise the support we can provide for future College projects and services to you as our members.
How can I change my preferences?
You can contact us at any time to update how you would like to hear from us by phone, email or post. Your details will be kept safe and secure and only used by Guild and College. If you would like to understand more about how we use your information, please see the Privacy Notice on the website.